Baby transport items are equipment used to move babies, especially before they start walking, from one place to another. These equipment are fashioned in a way that makes it easy for the mother to carry the baby and still be comfortable, and for the baby to be strapped on easy without being uncomfortable or falling off.
Now, why does a mother need a carrier for her baby? Here are a few reasons.
• Mobility: the mother and child do not have to be cooped up in one place, they can always go out and get some fresh air without the mother having to worry about her baby not being safe.
• It reduces crying: a baby who is close to the mother would definitely cry less, except of course, they're hungry.
• It helps with bonding: babies and mothers tend to bond more when they're together, and now a mother does not have to drop her baby when she has to be mobile.
• A mother can care for her other children: older children tend to feel neglected when their mothers give birth and have to take care of the new baby all the time. Any way the mother can create more time and freer hands so that she can spend time with her other kids, she will take it. A baby carrier is one way to create time for that.
• It enhances the baby's learning: babies who go out more and get carried tend to learn faster, especially visually and in an auditory sense.
Some types of baby carriers that are very effective include:
Soft front baby carriers: these kinds have a fabric seat with leg openings and straps that crisscross across the parent's back. The baby rests against their parent's chest in an upright position, with his or her head supported by the back of the baby carrier.
Baby slings carrier: made of a long band of fabric, distribute the baby's weight across the parent's back and over one shoulder. Baby slings allow mothers to nurse discreetly and can be used in various positions that have been optimized for infants, older babies, and toddlers.
Hip baby carriers: have a canvas seat that sits on the hip, a shoulder strap that swings around the body like a sling, and a strap that fits around the waist. Hip baby carriers make a low-hassle choice for carrying older babies and toddlers who can sit upright unassisted.
For your baby carry bags and baby carrier backpacks, shop on the best and no 1 online marketplace in Uganda. You can now move from one place to the other without having to leave your baby at home. All you need to do is shop online on our platform and place your orders. Shopping with Jumia Market is easy and you can easily do it from any corner of your house and get them delivered to you, anywhere in Uganda you are.