A suit is a formal outfit which includes a jacket, trousers and other fashion items such as socks, leather shoes, a tie and it is worn in professional jobs. It is a pair of jacket and trousers of the same cut, made from the same fabric and intended to be worn together. The suit has become the standard dress in international politics and business in almost all countries. Men's suits come in a variety of colours nut the most popular colours are black, dark blue, brown and grey. A traditional suit usually comes in three parts:
A coat or jacket: This part of a suit is usually made of materials such as worsted wool, silk, cotton, linen, polyester, etc. Suit jackets are designed with a collar, pockets and a polyester lining. They come in a variety of styles and cuts such as double-breasted which have the buttons on both sides of the front; single-breasted which have the buttons down one side of the front only; three button suits, two-button suits, one-button suits, and any others.
A pair of trousers: This part of a suit is usually made to match the jacket in colour, fabric and even tailoring. The trousers are usually worn well-ironed with a crease.
A waistcoat: This is also known as a vest and a lot of suits come with it. A waistcoat which is also known as a vest can either come in the same cloth as the other parts of the suit or in a fancy design.
• Consider colour when buying a suit.
• The shoulder pad of the suit you want to get should not hang off the shoulder; the seam should sit on top of the end of the shoulder. Suit shoulders should hug your own shoulders and appear neat. There should be no excess material or fabric that looks strained. When trying out a new suit, make sure to pull your arms forward and around you. If the seam feels tight and uncomfortable, go for a larger size or a different fit entirely.
• Make sure to check before buying that the sleeve of the jacket meets the base of your thumb at the wrist. It is important to show at least a quarter-inch of shirt cuff.
• Your suit jacket should button easily but not too loose – just the perfect fit. Once you button your jacket, place your hand between you and the jacket; it should fit just comfortably inside.
• For trouser length, a classic length should sit nicely on top of your shoe without touching the floor at the back and it should create a soft crease at the front. Moreover, a more modern tapered leg should rest at the top of your shoe.
Jumia Market offers a variety of high quality men's suits at budget-friendly prices. Get all your designer suits, wedding suits, office suits, and many more here at give-away prices. Here, you can also get all your men's shoes to go with the classy suit you have selected. Shop now and pay cash on delivery.