If you change your mind about your order, you can cancel it prior to delivery by emailing [email protected] or calling 0800 710 024 to cancel. You will not incur any charges if this is done before delivery.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with goods ordered on Jumia.ug, you can return your product as long as:
- You contact Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery
- You have proof of purchase (order number, delivery note, invoice).
- The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging along with the accessories and free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- All sealed items must not be opened.
If your product arrives damaged or you were delivered the wrong product, we're happy to exchange or refund your purchase as long as:
- You contact Customer Support within
- 7 days after delivery for Fashion products
- 3 days after delivery for General merchandise
- You have proof of purchase (order number, delivery note or invoice).
You have one week from day of delivery to return your order. The cost of return will be refunded after your return has been processed.
Don’t worry, all our products come with a manufacturer guarantee, so if your product develops a fault after 7 days please contact the manufacturer directly.
All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 10 working days from the date of receipt to Jumia.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Items returned without all accompanying accessories and packaging
- Fashion accessories
- Personal hygiene items (combs, barrettes, hair curlers, hair wigs, hairpieces, and other similar products)
- Cosmetic products
- Any form of underwear
- Beauty products
Please ensure you fill the returns form. Download here. Kindly insert this form in your package as this will aid us in responding to your queries faster.
If you are located in Accra or Abuja – please contact our customer service team by emailing [email protected] or calling 0800 710 024 to arrange a Jumia pick-up. If you are located outside Accra or Abuja – you’ll need to send goods back to Jumia using DHL. You’ll need to contact Jumia before return. Jumia will notify DHL and then you’ll drop the goods off at DHL office.All returns should be addressed to:
Inbound/Returns Manager, Vamido Global Resources, 20b Babatunde Anjous, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
All returns are subject to inspection and approval by Jumia Quality Control. Returns that do not pass our Quality checks will be rejected and the shipment costs will not be refunded to the customer.
If you have already paid for the purchase in cash, we will refund the full cost of it by transferring the entire amount to your account. If the item was paid for by credit card, the funds will be returned only directly to the card which was used for the purchase. The shipping will be free if return is due to Manufacturer’s Faults or Incorrect Delivery. Otherwise, you’ll need to pay for the cost of shipping goods back to Jumia. The period of refund will not exceed 10 working days from receipt of returned goods to us and the accompanying documents, if approval of your application for the return of the goods is granted.
Thank you for shopping on Jumia.ug, we are here to serve and make your life more comfortable. Should you have any issues with the above, kindly contact us at [email protected] or you can call us on 0800 710 024 and we will guarantee your suggestions are given due consideration.