With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes and more.
Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple applications. Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness, adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely event of a paper jam. With Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces standard, plus a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier. Plus, it's all backed by Epson's one-year on-site warranty for superior service and support.
- 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing. Unidirectional text or graphics printing can be selected using software commands.
Resident Bitmapped Fonts
- High Speed Draft 1550 cps (10 cpi)
- Draft: 1320 cps (10 cpi)
- Near Letter Quality: 330 cps (10 cpi)
Characters per LineLine SpacingFormatting
- Epson Super Draft 10 cpi
- Epson Draft 10, 12 cpi
- Epson NLQ Roman 10, 12, proportional
- Epson NLQ Roman / San Serif 10, 12, proportional
- Bar Code Fonts: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, POSTNET, Codabar (NW-7), Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5
- 1/6-inch, 1/8-inch or programmable in 1/432-inch increments
Printer Language General Features
- Windows 95, 98SE, 2000, Me, XP and NT 4.0
- Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble Mode supported)
- RS-232C serial
- USB 1.1
- Type-B slot for optional interface cards
- Input Buffer : 128KB
- Sound Level : 58 dBA (ISO 7779 pattern)
- Rated voltage : 100 – 240V AC
- Input voltage range : 90 – 264V
- Rated frequency range : 50 – 60 Hz