A selfie stick is a phone accessory used to take selfie photographs. It is also known as a monopod and it is used by positioning a smartphone or camera beyond the normal range of the arm. Selfie sticks can be used for smartphones and cameras. The metal sticks are therefore extendable with a handle on one end of it and an adjustable clamp on the other end to hold a phone in place. How a selfie stick works is quite easy. You put your phone into the bracket at the end of the selfie stick. The stick will sync up your phone either wirelessly or with a cable then you have to push a button at the tail end of your stick to take a picture.
• Identify the type of selfie stick you are using.
• Pair the devices to enable Bluetooth function (or inserting it into the jack).
• Alternatively, set a timer of Bluetooth function is not available.
• Extend the selfie stick and adjust the angle based on your needs.
• You don't have to ask a stranger to hold you phone and take a photo of you.
• You can capture better, wider angles of yourself with a selfie stick
• You can shoot more stable videos with a selfie stick.
Adjustability: Make sure to get a selfie stick which comes with a mount that adjusts in width.
Folded length and total reach: Make sure to get a selfie stick which is very compact when folded and selfie sticks which can extend far enough away from your body to get the shot you want.
Durability: Get selfie sticks which feature a durable build and quality material.
Jumia offers a variety of selfie sticks, camera sticks and many more at affordable prices. You can also get your other mobile phones and tablet accessories here without much hassle. Shop now and pay cash on delivery.